Studieren in Deutschland
Anzeigen deutscher Hochschulen
"Research in Germany" bietet in Zusammenarbeit mit Science Careers eine virtuelle Messe zu Karriermöglichkeiten für den Forschernachwuchs in Deutschland an. Treffen Sie online auf Vertreter von deutschen Universitäten, Forschungs- und Förderorganisationen und erfahren Sie mehr über Promotionsprogramme, PhD- und Postdoc-Stellen, Fördermöglichkeiten und erhalten praktische Informationen für einen Forschungsaufenthalt in Deutschland. Weitere Informationen und den Anmelde-Link finden Sie hier: www.research-in-germany.org/virtualfair2017
The International Graduate Center (IGC)
As part of the University f Applied Sciences Bremen the IGC offers 2 different Master programmes, 4 different MBA programms, of which many include the option for a Double Degree, and one of it should match your interest:
- European Studies (EN only)
- Aeronautical Management (EN only)
- Global Management (EN only)
- International Tourism (EN only)
- European/Asian Management (EN only)
- International MBA (EN only and with the following specialisations / partners)
- International Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Bremen / Germany
- International Finance and Investments, Wilmington / USA
- Human Resource Management, Hatfield / UK
- International Marketing, Valencia / Spain
- Management in Emerging Economies, Moscow / Russia
For enquiries call +49-421-5905-4133 or send an email to email@example.com
6th Bayreuth International Summer School 02-15 July 2017
Study and enjoy a short term summer school Programme on a green campus in the heart of Germany, in Bavaria! As one of Germany's youngest universities our interdisciplinary focus and the innovative collaboration between many of our disciplines are key features of Bayreuth's research culture. Thanks to its diverse array of disciplines and strategically chosen focus areas, the University of Bayreuth is internationally recognised for its research contributions and offers an excellent study environment.
The Bayreuth International School 2017 consists of several individual courses, each one specialised in a different area of study and research. All courses are conducted in English by international guest lecturers and will take place over the duration of two weeks. Participants have the opportunity to theoretically and practically engage for approximately six hours each day in various seminars and discussions. The courses are in line with the research areas of the University of Bayreuth.
Advantage: Learning and working in a small group of max. 15-20 international participants.
Certificate: Participants will receive a certificate with ECTS credits. For detailed amounts of the ECTS credits, please check the programme information of the particular course.
- Economics & Management
- African Studies
- Public Health & Environment
- Energy & Climate
- Polymer Science & Engineering
- Polymer Science & Biofabrication
The facts in a nutshell:
Application possible from 15 January to 30 April
Early bird rate: 1.200 EUR (until 28 February)
Regular rate: 1.320 EUR
Rate includes: course fees, accommodation, lunch, welcome and farewell dinner, field trip
Field trip to Berin from 7 to 9 July
Optional field trip from 16 to 17 July
Boost your international career in Germany with the Esslingen MBA
"The Esslingen MBA is an optimal complement to my academic background as a mechanical engineer."
- Bryan Morehouse, MBA 2015, Customer Solution Business Development Specialist
"The alumni network and the close link with the companies in the Neckar Valley provided many valuable insights into the newest developments."
-Fiona van Petegem, MBA 2016, Project Engineer
THE ESSLINGEN MBA: YOUR KEY TO SUCCESS
Our MBA is designed for bachelor graduates from STEM subjects with management ambitions. It enhances your technical skills with a wide range of managerial and cross-disciplinary knowledge from
- operations & supply chain management,
- marketing, strategy & leadership,
- finance & business planning.
The close relationship of the Esslingen MBA to the industry enables you to apply the theory you learn in the classroom to real-life situations in industrial companies. Courses include lectures, workshops and team projects: hands-on learning activities inlcude company visits and real case studies. In addition, you have the opportunity to specialize your choice of management area during your mandatory master's thesis in the industry. Personal coaching seminars assist you to hone your business etiquette.
Interested in the International Master in Project Management & Data Science at the HTW Berlin? Learn more at www.mpmd.htw-berlin.de
The HTW Berlin is the first university in Germany tooffer an English-language, four- semester International Master Programme in Project Management &Data Science. Contemporary industry developments require staff with the ability to manage high- level projects and the capacity to analyse and interpret large quantities of data. The master programme equips you with this skill set.
HTW Berlin graduates are ranked repeatedly among the best by the personnel managers of the largest German companies. The university is based in one of the most interesting cities in the world and actively contributes to its dynamism. The city is home to people from 195 different cultures and countries giving it a unique and diverse profile.
- 2 year program
- Taught in English /no German required
- Balance of Project Management and Data Analysis skills
- Interactive, practice-oriented teaching, cooperations with world-leading companies included
- "All- round Care Package"
- Programme starts: October 2017
- Application Deadline: 15 July 2017
For aaplication instructions, tuitions fees and further information please visit our website at www.mpmd.htw-belin or contact our programme office ( firstname.lastname@example.org)
Invest in your international career with a master programme at the University of Cologne!
Are you interested in:
- English taught master programme in business, economics and /or social science
- Study in an open minded and vibrant city with no tuition fees
- Combining theoretical research methods with practical training
- International course experiences in intercultural study groups
- Opportunity of term abroad at one of 125 academic partners wordwide
- Excellent career perspectives
Then study in Cologne!
As a student of the WiSo Faculty you benefit from an approach that is based on theory and methods, combining both research and teaching with practical elements. The teaching at our faculty has benefited from many years of experience in working with companies and visiting lecturers from different professional fields. Many of the visiting lecturers are professionals and managers who bring important industry experience to the programmes, resulting in sector-specific, up-to-date programme content for our students. This ensures that the programmes reflect the real world and that they thus combine the practical and the theoretical, whils also promoting knowledge- sharing between you the student and companies.
The master programmes are generally provided in English language. A term abroad is possible at one of 125 academic partners worldwide. If your international career is your main focus, you can choose between five double master programmes and the CEMS Master in International Management.
As the University of Cologne is state-funded, there are no tuition fees, just a biannual "semester contribution" of slightly more than 250 euros, which includes the semester ticket for public transport throughout North Rhine-Westfalia.
So, with us you can invest in an excellent education- and your future-without paying a fortune.
Look what our students have to say in this video and see you soon in Cologne : -)
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our team of WiSo Student Services +49 221 4708818 email@example.com
Master Studies in Berlin- Developing Leadership Competence... Together! Berlin MBA and international master's degrees at the Berlin School of Economics and Law
As Europe's most vibrant metropolis, Berlin is a dynamic and inspiring place to live and study. The Berlin School of Economics and Law (HWR Berlin) is not only one of Germany's largest Universities of Applied Sciences but also a pioneer in launching the MBA degree in Germany. Since 1992 more than 1.600 MBA students have successfully graduated from the HWR Berlin. From our very frst MBA courses, we have maintained a reputation for innovation and excellence. Meanwhile, we offer a variety of international master's programs, which are all accredited.
Berlin MBA- Master of Business Administration
- 15-month full-time programme, start in September
- Taught in English
- For graduates with a minimum od 3 years of postgraduate work experience
- Strong focus on leadership skills
- Pathways: European Management, European-Asian Management, Transatlantic Management
- Study visits to Asia, USA, Europe
- Career development service
-Tuition fee: 17.800 euros
Master International Business Management
- Internationally recognized postgraduates degree: Master of Science (M.Sc.)
- 15-month full-time programme, start in September
- Taught in English
- For perspective students with an undergraduate degree and 1 year of work experience
- Study visit to Kingston Business School in London
- Opportunity to spend a semester studying abroad at one of our partner universities
- Tuition Fee: 12.900 euros
Master Chinese- European Econimics and Business Studies
- Benefit from the international experiences in both study palces: Berlin and Chengdu
- Full-time 4-terms study programme, start in October
- Taught in English
- Double degree available on request
-Tuition Fees: 9.800 euros
Das Berliner Künstlerprogramm
Das Berliner Künstlerprogramm des Deutschen Akademischen Austauschdienstes ist international eines der angesehensten Stipendienprogramme für Künstlerinnen und Künstler in den Sparten Bildende Kunst, Literatur, Musik und Film. Seit 1963 verleiht es jährlich und weltweit rund 20 Stipendien für einen meist einjährigen Aufenthalt in Berlin. Die Namen der über 1.000 ehemaligen Gäste belegen eindrucksvoll den Qualitätsanspruch des Programms. In den fast 50 Jahren seines Bestehens hat es damit einen wesentlichen Beitrag zur internationalen Repräsentanz der zeitgenössischen Kunst in Berlin geleistet.