Informacije o mogućnostima stipendiranja DAAD-a za studente, diplomce, doktorante i predavače na visokoškolskim institucijama, kao i ponude drugih odabranih organizacija koje pružaju finansijsku podršku.
Study Visits for Academics - Artists and Architects • DAAD
Who can apply?
- Architecture (Interior Design, Monument Conservation, Urban Planning/Urban Development, Regional Planning, Landscape Architecture, Landscape Planning)
- Fine Art, Film, Design, Visual Communication
- Performing Arts (Drama, Direction, Musicals, Dance, Performance Studies, Choreography, etc.)
What can be funded?
- Study visits at state or state-recognised universities in Germany for artistic cooperations with a host institution. A study visit can also take place at several host institutions.
- Funding may only be claimed once within three years.
Duration of the funding
- One to three months; the length of the grant is decided by a selection committee and depends on the project in question and the applicant's work schedule.
- The grant is non-renewable.
- Monthly payments of
2,000 euros for assistant teachers, assistant professors and lecturers,
2,150 euros for professors
- Travel allowance
- Other payments cannot be made.
- In the case of a disability or chronic illness: subsidy for additional costs which result from the disability or chronic illness and are not covered by other funding providers: Further information
The most important selection criteria are:
- specialist qualification which must be documented in the curriculum vitae
- a convincing and well-planned research project
What requirements must be met?
- You must teach at an institute of higher education in their home country.
- The research project must be coordinated with the cooperation partner in Germany.
- Online application form
- Full curriculum vitae in tabular form (max. 3 pages)
- Comprehensive statement about research project (max. 10 pages)
- Time schedule and itinerary (institutions / cooperation partners) of planned study visit
- Written confirmation about the cooperation, which refers to your project
The access to the DAAD portal opens about 6 weeks before the application deadline.
November 15th for stays that start between June and November of the following year;
May 2nd for scholarships that start between December of the same year and May of the following year
- Your application is only valid if you submit all the required documents to the DAAD portal on time.
- (If documents are to be submitted by post, please send them as soon as possible.)
- The DAAD portal closes at 24.00 hrs. (CET or CEST) on the last application day, unless it is possible to submit applications on an ongoing basis.
- Late or incomplete applications cannot be considered. You are responsible for ensuring that your applications are complete.
- The application documents remain with the DAAD. Your personal data is saved by the DAAD in accordance with the Federal Data Protection Act and with the EU Data Protection Regulation insofar as this data is needed to process the application.
Information and advisory centres
Cara Uroša 36-38
11 000 Belgrade
Tel.: +381 (11) /2621-460
More detailed information
- DAAD website section "PhD studies and research"
- Website ”Research in Germany”
- Website ”GERiT – German Research Institutions"
- DAAD website ”Important information for DAAD scholarship applicants”
Molimo obratite pažnju:
Korišćenje DAAD portala nije moguće na mobilnim aparatima. Zbog toga Vas molimo da prilikom slanja prijave koristite desktop ili laptop. Tehnički uslovi
General information on the application via DAAD portal
This is what you have to do:
Register in the DAAD portal (Read notes about registering in the portal >>)
Applying online in the DAAD portal (Read notes on applying in the portal >>)
- Download and complete the online application form
- Prepare application documents
- If necessary, translate documents (unless they are already in German or English).
- Scan paper documents and save in PDF format. Please note that you can only upload PDF files to the portal.
- Upload the completed application form and the required appendices to the portal in PDF format. Translations, if applicable, should be uploaded together with the document issued in the original language.
- Submit the uploaded application documents online.
Information for applicants from non-EU countries:
Please remember to specify the exact contents of your postal consignment in the documents for the customs authorities, e.g. "Application for a scholarship with application documents, a reference and a DVD with work samples (no commercial goods, no merchandise value, no insurable value)".
If you have any technical questions or problems your local information and advice centres could not help you with, please do not hesitate to contact our technical Portal hotline: +49 (0228) 882-8888 or via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, open every weekday from 9.00 am to 12.00 pm and from 2.00 pm to 4.00 pm.
Please consider this when you are planning your application.